Hi there elfscript@yahoogroups.com

  • teisha-reifel254@sillygmes.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 770 621-2634 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • chani-kopnicky937@alriteuc.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2007
        770 621-2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
      • alexis-sabry352@ahyeaimk.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
          1-415-267-3940, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited