Re: Need Two Simple Translations

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 1:24 AM
      Hello,

      first, let me correct you (I know, it is just a "little thing" but it
      is quite important): as already said, the names Boromir and Denethor
      are of Elvish origin, though Denethor may be of Nandorin and not of
      the
      Sindarin origin. This is concerning the language. _The mode of
      Gondor_
      represents a writing system, not a language. Since the names are of
      Elvish origin, we can _transcribe_ them in Tengwar (i.e. a writing
      system) that can have various _modes_.

      If you have downloaded and installed the appropriate Tengwar PC fonts
      (e.g. Johan Winge's Tengwar Annatar), type the following lines into
      your Word editor and switch the font accordingly:

      w7Yt^6T
      25$3F6Y

      The first stands for Boromir, the second for Denethor. If you want to
      check it, see this file:

      Cheers,
      Lucy

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher" <minispider89@...>