yo dude

  • dorie-chabot689@iyugf.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 7:24 AM
      Hey John, it was really fun going out the other night and talking, while we were out you said that you felt insecure about your manhood, i noticed in the toilets you were quite small in that area : ) , but not to worry.. that website that i was telling you about is my secret weapon to an extra 3 inz, trust me.. girls love bigger ones, i’ve had 5 times as many chicks since i used these pills a year ago. The package i used was the 6 month supply one, and its worth every cent and more.. the website is http://www.bloak.net/foxn
      Ring me on the weekend and we will go out and drink again and let you know some more secrets : ).
      Later dude, Brad