Re: script for names

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
      Laurelin has requested the transcription of these names into Tengwar:
      Emma, Liam, Ella and Shawn. I have chosen the Original mode for
      English to transcript the names - please, see the following file and
      approve, if possible.

      Thank you,
      Lucy

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "calwen76" <calwen.rudh@...> wrote:

      > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Laurelin" <bayfloral@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I need to figure out how to write my children's names in Tengwar
      for
      > > a tatoo. Does anyone have some good links or ideas for me. I can
      > > figure it out but it takes a lot of research and time. Which a
      mother
      > > of 3 young ones does not have. Quite a while ago I began to
      learn
      > > the script but it has left my brain! Any advice is greatly
      > > appreciated!
      >
      > Hello,
      >
      > it may be the best for you to send us the names and we will do it
      for
      > you (I understand your lack of time though I haven't but one kid) -
      of
      > course if you don't want to make some time for it. Anyway, once you
      > make your own conclusions / inscriptions, I recommend you send them
      for
      > our approval if you wish to have the names tattooed as most
      accurately
      > as possible.
      >
      > Lucy

    • Laurelin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
        Thank you for your help. They really look beautiful!