Re: script for names

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2007
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Laurelin" <bayfloral@...> wrote:

      > I need to figure out how to write my children's names in Tengwar for
      > a tatoo. Does anyone have some good links or ideas for me. I can
      > figure it out but it takes a lot of research and time. Which a mother
      > of 3 young ones does not have. Quite a while ago I began to learn
      > the script but it has left my brain! Any advice is greatly
      > appreciated!

      Hello,

      it may be the best for you to send us the names and we will do it for
      you (I understand your lack of time though I haven't but one kid) - of
      course if you don't want to make some time for it. Anyway, once you
      make your own conclusions / inscriptions, I recommend you send them for
      our approval if you wish to have the names tattooed as most accurately
      as possible.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
        Laurelin has requested the transcription of these names into Tengwar:
        Emma, Liam, Ella and Shawn. I have chosen the Original mode for
        English to transcript the names - please, see the following file and
        approve, if possible.

        Thank you,
        Lucy

        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "calwen76" <calwen.rudh@...> wrote:

        > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Laurelin" <bayfloral@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I need to figure out how to write my children's names in Tengwar
        for
        > > a tatoo. Does anyone have some good links or ideas for me. I can
        > > figure it out but it takes a lot of research and time. Which a
        mother
        > > of 3 young ones does not have. Quite a while ago I began to
        learn
        > > the script but it has left my brain! Any advice is greatly
        > > appreciated!
        >
        > Hello,
        >
        > it may be the best for you to send us the names and we will do it
        for
        > you (I understand your lack of time though I haven't but one kid) -
        of
        > course if you don't want to make some time for it. Anyway, once you
        > make your own conclusions / inscriptions, I recommend you send them
        for
        > our approval if you wish to have the names tattooed as most
        accurately
        > as possible.
        >
        > Lucy

      • Laurelin
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
          Thank you for your help. They really look beautiful!