Need a Tattoo Proofread

  • Christopher
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2007
      Hey, I'm currently in the process of proofreading a tattoo I'll be
      having done in the future. I've chosen it to be in Sindarin Tengwar,
      mode of Gondor. The word I've chosen is 'strength' (or 'bellas' in
      Sindarin). After consulting a few people so far, I've come up with this:

      http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4567/bellaser7.jpg

      If you see any errors please let me know what they are, and if you
      could, a corrected version would be wonderful.

      Thanks!
    • Lakis Lalakis
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2007
        It seems like how I would do it in your place. Seems correct as far as I
        can tell

        O/H Christopher έγραψε:

        > Hey, I'm currently in the process of proofreading a tattoo I'll be
        > having done in the future. I've chosen it to be in Sindarin Tengwar,
        > mode of Gondor. The word I've chosen is 'strength' (or 'bellas' in
        > Sindarin). After consulting a few people so far, I've come up with this:
        >
        > http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4567/bellaser7.jpg
        > <http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4567/bellaser7.jpg>
        >
        > If you see any errors please let me know what they are, and if you
        > could, a corrected version would be wonderful.
        >
        > Thanks!

      • John R. Clark IV
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2007
          glad to see this list is alive, can anyone help me contact danny andries, he is someone who has been quite active on this list in the past

          thanks

          John

          Lakis Lalakis <avalon@...> wrote:
          It seems like how I would do it in your place. Seems correct as far as I
          can tell

          O/H Christopher έγραψε:

          > Hey, I'm currently in the process of proofreading a tattoo I'll be
          > having done in the future. I've chosen it to be in Sindarin Tengwar,
          > mode of Gondor. The word I've chosen is 'strength' (or 'bellas' in
          > Sindarin). After consulting a few people so far, I've come up with this:
          >
          > http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4567/bellaser7.jpg
          > <http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4567/bellaser7.jpg>
          >
          > If you see any errors please let me know what they are, and if you
          > could, a corrected version would be wonderful.
          >
          > Thanks!

          "Mayan" proverb: You are the owner of what you keep in silence and the slave of what you speak.