Re: Vinyar Tengwar #6 cover page Runes

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
      Hello,

      thank you very much for your contribution - this is almost exactly
      what I've thought up: the first two words are _Na Lungorthin_* (see
      the latin legend on the top of the picture) BMO.

      * _ng_ goes for _n_ with a wave above (to omit the wrong coding)

      Now I am only curious about the translation but it is not for this
      group. :-)

      Cheers,
      Lucy

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "j_mach_wust" <j_mach_wust@...>