OT: Report spam: "Yahoo! Groups feedback"

  • j_mach_wust
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 9:03 AM
      This group has been flooded by spam recently. I've had a look at the
      help pages of yahoogroups, and after a while I've found what seems to
      be the adequate response to spam, a form where spam can be reported:

      http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/groups/cgi_abuse

      The procedure seems to be simple. I've now reported the most notorious
      spammer and I hope we won't be bothered again, and I'm going to report
      future spammers as well.

      grüess
      mach
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13 3:34 AM