Jason

  • josalyne-overfelt185@queenornot.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1 801 697-0461 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • lily-gannaway611@unedumacated.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 1:26 AM
        you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
        but after calling these guys 801 697-0461 they helped get me setup and get fully
        accredited! Great people.