HI! May I have some help?

  • ldyadmiranda
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hello,

      I am working on a tattoo of my Beloved Friend Michael and I would like
      the phrase Michael Beloved of Dina Cherished friend and lover.

      I cannot find Cherished in the Quenla Dictornary, So I have this
      phrase instead
      Michael, Beloved of Dina my friend and my lover. And translated it to
      Manveru Namnemelda, meldenya ar melmenya. Do I have that correct??
      And is there a translation for the word cherished somewhere?? Thanks!!

      Dina
    • j_mach_wust
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
        Hi Dina. For translations you better ask at the elfling forum, since
        this forum is about the scripts, not the languages:

        I hope that helps you.
        grĂ¼ess
        mach