translation problems

  • bebb82
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      hey,

      I'm a complete rookie to the elvish language, but nevertheless I'd
      like to paint something on my wall.
      I'd like to paint the sentence in tengwar (I know how to get the
      signs), but need the quenya translation first. I tried to translate,
      looking in the internet, but I didnt find all the words necessary and
      had problems with the grammar.

      can anybody help?

      the sentence in English is
      "all you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to
      you" (yes..return of the king)

      as for now I translated it like this:
      "Ilya maurëtye ná úvië ná mana car with lúmë antaa anaelye"

      but I think this is quite messed up
      any suggestions?

      thanks
    • Lakis Lalakis