10 Essential Trading Elements

  • Fredo Medina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2007
      10 Essential Trading Elements You can’t take more risk than you are comfortable with - emotion is the enemy of the trader. Most of us are slaves to our emotion, which is why most traders fail despite the apparent simplicity of trading. To be successful, you have to manage emotion, and the first step toward emotional mastery is to not take more risk than you are comfortable with. If you can’t sleep at night over the potential of losing more than $500 on a stock trade, then you should not risk more than $500 on a stock trade. The less you care about the outcome of a trade, the smarter you will execute it.

      http://www.blogcharm.com/etrade/58558/10+Essential+Trading+Elements.html