"Dork of the Rings" DVD SALE and RingCon!

  • DOTR Film
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      THE DORK OF THE RINGS has screened internationally and
      is introduced by
      LOTR actor Kiran Shah who was the scale
      double/stuntman for Elijah Wood.
      We are currently distributed by Alliance Games and
      Midwest Tape.

      We have a special limited time Holiday Sale on our
      DVDs. Get $5 off our
      2-disc DVD THE DORK OF THE RINGS, no limits! Regular
      price is $20. Buy
      your dorky presents now at
      http://www.rpstudios.net/dorkoftherings/comm_store.asp

      Also, we screened the film at Ring*Con in Germany in
      November. We
      haven’t heard squat from anyone about how it went, and
      so if anyone saw the
      film, please let us know how it went!

      Many thanks,
      The Dork Team