I think we might be a match,right?

  • sarahje006
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      What an attractive profile you have! I'm interested in you. Check my
      profile to find out if we're a match:
      http://www.geocities.com/beautifulgirlsm/
    • Carl F. Hostetter
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        On Dec 1, 2006, at 2:36 AM, sarahje006 wrote:

        > What an attractive profile you have! I'm interested in you. Check my
        > profile to find out if we're a match:
        > http://www.geocities.com/beautifulgirlsm/

        Dear Sarah Je006,

        How flattering, discerning, and discriminating of you to recognize
        the attractiveness of every one of the 927 members of this list! I'm
        sure we'd all love to meet you for a cup of coffee and a little
        "getting to know you" chat. How is next Friday for you?

        We enjoy long walks, romantic comedies, silly love songs, and
        discussing the origins, evolution, and uses (internal and external)
        of the various orthographic systems invented by J.R.R. Tolkien. Ah,
        but then, don't we all?

        We can't wait to meet you! In the meantime:

        t#1 t~MaY hÍE zEj !

        See you Friday!

        Us

        (BTW, we knew a James Je006 in high school: any relation?)