Annoumcement: Fonts Tengwar Elfica 3.2 and Tengwar Gothica 1.0 now available

  • enrombel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      I've worked very hard and I'm proud to announce that I finished some of
      my font projects.
      I've improved the font Tengwar Elfica and just published version 3.2 at

      http://www.geocities.com/enrombell/welcome.htm

      The English version of my site is now available!
      At the request of Lothenon (Elfscript member) I created Tengwar Gothika
      (Tengwar Fraktur Font). Version 1.0 is available in my site.
      I hope you like both fonts.

      Enrombel