Found the word translation and tengwar!

  • almatari_ailin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006
      Thanks for the help. I checked out a website that had a Quenya - English
      dictionary and found the translations for my words.

      It said the translated words are:

      beauty = vanessë

      courage = huorë

      strength = turmë

      I then went to the tengwar transcriber and found the script images.

      Strength [Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting]
      <http://photobucket.com/>

      Beauty [Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting]
      <http://photobucket.com/>

      Courage [Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting]
      <http://photobucket.com/>

      I also found the tengwar for my name. Jessyka translated into Elvish is
      Almatari and the tengwar for this is
      [Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting] <http://photobucket.com/>

      I plan to get these four words (as long as the translation is correct)
      tattoo'd around my wrist.

      If anyone thinks these words were not translated right, please tell me!!

      Thanks again for the help!

      Almatari

    • Palatinus
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2006
        > I then went to the tengwar transcriber and found the
        > script images.
        >

        > Strength [Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting]
        > <http://photobucket.com/>

        You didn't paste the link addresses right

        Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;