Re: hi Laerwen

  • alexandra saftoiu
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2006
      Yes,
      Calwen is right. I assumed that you have already read the books and the other works and you just wanted some organized course. Also I assume that one has the ability to judge before embracing other's opinion.
      I should stop giving advices according to the way I understand learning :).
      Thanks for the help Calwen; I wouldn't like to induce someone in error especially when is comes to Sindarin.
      Laerwen