No More Dork?

  • DOTR Film
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 5:44 PM
      MESSAGE FROM “DotR” Online Marketer Tara E.

      Hey, all.

      We just wanted to thank everybody for their support
      and encouragement of our Parody Film “The Dork of the
      Rings” over the past year, and are excited to let you
      guys know what film festivals we’re attending,
      celebrities we’re meeting, and places where we’re
      getting all of our friends and fans on film (that’s
      you!)

      However, I just wanted to take the time and let you
      all know that should you wish to no longer receive
      these updates, please just respond under a message NO
      DORK. BUT, if you’d just like to join our regular
      mailing list, you can do so individually at
      www.dorkoftherings.com, and subscribe there.

      Thanks again for all the wonderful words of praise and
      encouragement you’ve sent us, and money you’ve spent
      buying ou

      http://mail.yahoo.com