Re: hi all

  • Laerwen Celebrinel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
      Oh, so you have some fonts downloaded and installed and you can't
      use this font in e-mails? That's normal :).
      Some of the messages here have weird characters like '2*jhf^lijj',
      that's because when you write using Tengwar characters, for example,
      you use different tabs than normal letters on your keyboard and the
      computer interpreter sees them as usual tabs that for you appear
      strange.
      I don't know what you can do except write the text in an image
      editor, save the image (as whatever you like .bmp .jpg...) then
      post/load the image file.
      Read the readme file that comes with the fonts.

      > i just wanted to say first that i really do love this
      group...:) i am
      > new here and i have found some great advice by just reading the
      posts
      > and viewing the files alone. i went into a site last night and
      found
      > some great "Elvish" sayings, phrases, and quotes and such.
      must've been
      > there for at least an hour or so just writing everything
      > down.....couldn't save anything on file in there, not sure why.
      i am