hi all

  • mysticque8
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21 8:58 AM
      i just wanted to say first that i really do love this group...:) i am
      new here and i have found some great advice by just reading the posts
      and viewing the files alone. i went into a site last night and found
      some great "Elvish" sayings, phrases, and quotes and such. must've been
      there for at least an hour or so just writing everything
      down.....couldn't save anything on file in there, not sure why. i am
      wondering though, how do you post any of the writings, or should i ask,
      what type set do you use? my fonts aren't showing the fonts i loaded
      when i post either, just in my word pad and when i im a friend, they are
      in there too, but i do not use them there. thanks all...:) this is
      incredibly inspiring for me and a lot of fun too...:)

      mysticque8

    • Laerwen Celebrinel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22 10:49 PM
        Oh, so you have some fonts downloaded and installed and you can't
        use this font in e-mails? That's normal :).
        Some of the messages here have weird characters like '2*jhf^lijj',
        that's because when you write using Tengwar characters, for example,
        you use different tabs than normal letters on your keyboard and the
        computer interpreter sees them as usual tabs that for you appear
        strange.
        I don't know what you can do except write the text in an image
        editor, save the image (as whatever you like .bmp .jpg...) then
        post/load the image file.
        Read the readme file that comes with the fonts.