Θέμα: [elfscript] HI ALL

  • Palatinus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
      > their super. i did go on a link and wanted to try
      > to load some of
      > these fonts,yet i am having some trouble trying to
      > find out how. i

      Hi there. First of all, which fonts? There are many
      fonts created for the 3 major writing systems by
      Tolkien: Tengwar, Runes (Cirth) and Sarati (not very
      much known). The fonts vary mainly in appearance and
      setting

      Try a google search on Dan Smith and 'Amanye Tenceli'
      for more resource

      > have others such as the dwarf runes and moon rune.

      I am not sure if they are Tolkien based or simply
      RPG-based :)

      > it..:) also, is
      > there somewhere i may go to learn how to speak the
      > language? i do

      Again, there is not a langage, but at least two. This
      list is not for the language, but for the writing
      systems for them.

      For starters, many of us don't think that there is a
      way to speak them. We just study them.

      > realize that it is a very difficult language as i
      > have the book "The
      > Language of Tolkien's Middle-Earth, by Ruth S Noel.
      > it's a super

      I have read very bad reviews about that book, and most
      of us seem to hate it :)

      Welcome and good luck

      Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;