Re: I think I've done it. I just need someone to hceck please!

  • elfiness
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
      Looks OK to me... but finally, learn that it's Quenya, NOT Quenyan :)

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "hairyhobbitfeet16" <rhcplover@...>
      wrote:

      > Yay! I think I've done it but if someone could check this for me and
      > tell me if it's okay.
      >
      > It's written in Quenyan using Quenyan mode Tengwar and hopefully
      > should read _estelo mettanna lenden ar racienna endava_
      >
      > http://p5.piczo.com/img/i107054425_11274_5.gif
      >
      > Thanks. xx

    • hairyhobbitfeet16
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
        lol! i did actually know that so i don't know why i wrote it. ;-)
        glad it's correct though - woo! now i can get my tattoo.

        a big thank you to everyone who has helped me to translate and
        transcribe over the past few weeks!