Fonts?

  • Palatinus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2006
      > 1. Do these fonts actually make sense if you were to
      > type something
      > in quenyan or sindarin into them? I mean... does the
      > font recognise
      > groups of letters and translate them into the
      > correct tengwar
      > symbols?

      Nope, you have to learn the typesetting on your
      keyboard which is largely different from the one we
      are using, The tengwar letters are put in their own
      alphabetic order on your keyboard. Read the
      documentation for more.

      > 2. What are these codes that people are posting on
      > here and how do
      > you use them?

      the actual tengwar texts. They appear like correct
      tengwar if you see them in tengwar fonts (that means,
      copy them to Word and apply the font on them). Read
      the documentation for more.

      > 3. Anything else I need to know to help me
      > understand fonts?

      Read the documentation

      Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;