I think I've done it. I just need someone to hceck please!

  • hairyhobbitfeet16
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2006
      Yay! I think I've done it but if someone could check this for me and
      tell me if it's okay.

      It's written in Quenyan using Quenyan mode Tengwar and hopefully
      should read _estelo mettanna lenden ar racienna endava_

      http://p5.piczo.com/img/i107054425_11274_5.gif

      Thanks. xx
    • elfiness
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
        Looks OK to me... but finally, learn that it's Quenya, NOT Quenyan :)

        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "hairyhobbitfeet16" <rhcplover@...>
        wrote:

        > Yay! I think I've done it but if someone could check this for me and
        > tell me if it's okay.
        >
        > It's written in Quenyan using Quenyan mode Tengwar and hopefully
        > should read _estelo mettanna lenden ar racienna endava_
        >
        > http://p5.piczo.com/img/i107054425_11274_5.gif
        >
        > Thanks. xx

      • hairyhobbitfeet16
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2006
          lol! i did actually know that so i don't know why i wrote it. ;-)
          glad it's correct though - woo! now i can get my tattoo.

          a big thank you to everyone who has helped me to translate and
          transcribe over the past few weeks!