to hope's end i rode and to heart's breaking ... translation help

  • bty51658752
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2006
      Could someone please help me to translate "to hope's end i rode and to
      heart's breaking" in Quenyan.

      Thank you!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2006
        > Could someone please help me to translate "to hope's end i rode and to
        heart's breaking" in Quenyan.

        The word "rode" is somewhat problematic. If you can do with a simple
        "went", then perhaps: _Estelo mettanna lenden ar racienna endava._

        - HKF
      • bty51658752
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2006
          and also if you could help me with "i came singing in the sun, sword
          unsheathing"

          cheers xx