nobody cares for the woods anymore - translation help

  • bty51658752
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hello! I wanted to translate the phrase "nobody cares for the woods
      anymore" into quenyan but don't know where to start. I can't find any
      of the words in dictionaries for Quenyan and I have no idea about the
      grammar.

      Could people please give me a helping hand to where I should look to
      find the info that I need?

      Many thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        > Hello! I wanted to translate the phrase "nobody cares for the woods
        anymore" into quenyan but don't know where to start. I can't find any of
        the words in dictionaries for Quenyan and I have no idea about the grammar.

        _Úquen cime i tauri sí_ should mean "nobody heeds the forests now".

        - HKF