Re: [elfscript] plese help

  • colin dyck
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 13, 2006
      hey
      thanks for the help and reply, the reason i used photoshop is so that i could make it look a little neater and nicer, i tryed with wordpad and got it to work also i got it to work with photoshop....i will attach a picture of it and if you could conferm if it is the proper trasnlastion for "Aranel" that would be awsome....and as for there not being any quenya symble for D, is there a translation for the word/name Dyck ....thats my last name, i found my name to be "cuo cuner" so my first innitial is CC, is there anything that my last innitial? thanks again so much for your help!
      thankyou
      -colin dyck

    • Palatinus
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 14, 2006
        --- colin dyck <colinbdyck@...> έγραψε:

        > word/name Dyck ....thats my last name, i found my
        > name to be "cuo cuner" so my first innitial is CC,
        > is there anything that my last innitial? thanks
        > again so much for your help!

        I don't think that Dyck can be translated because (I
        guess) it's not a historical meaningful name of
        German, Agnlosaxon or Latin roots. Where did you find
        the translation?

        Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
      • colin dyck
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 14, 2006
          i found my first name at http://www.elvish.org/elm/names.html but i could not find my last name
          thanks

        • colinbdyck
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 14, 2006
            could someone plase check out the picture of my translation of Aranel
            in the photos section and let me know if its right
            thanks so much