Re: Attempted tranlation of Kingswood

  • arantauri
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11, 2006
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Måns Björkman <mansb@...> wrote:

      > _tauri_ means "woods", in plural. The singular form "wood" is
      _taure_.

      Thanks very much guys for your insight... I'm glad you 'Know somewhat
      of the valinorean' more than me!
      I'm glad you corrected me to arantaure, thankfully my transcription
      into tengwar can be easily ammended by changing the final vowel-mark-
      if i assume correctly?!
      May i also give special thanks to Mans Bjórkman for his
      webpage 'Amanye Tenceli' as it was and incredible help to me and my
      transcription.
      I think I'm going to go ahead with the ammended tattoo, and i will
      post a photo of the final result if you're interested!
      cheers arantaur'e'.