Corrections in Tengwar mode for BCS

  • Aida Djikic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2006
      I just made some corrections (mostly typos) I made in my paper. I
      want to thank all the members who took the time to read it and point
      out the mistakes and give me suggestions. While I lack the time to
      incorporate them right away, I hope I will be able to do it in the
      future. Please have in mind that what I wrote is just a suggestion -
      you can follow it, or if you don't agree with my reasoning, feel free
      to make your own mode.

      I was asked why I wrote it in two languages: the answer is that I
      wanted those who do not speak BCS to be able to look at the paper and
      understand my explanations so that they can comment on them. I
      learned a lot while I was writing it and if I have taught you
      something as well, it means i did a good job. Thank you all!