BCS modes for TengScribe

  • Aida Djikic
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      I just checked my folder in the files section and saw that the mode
      files didn't upload the last time so I'm doing it again.

      I have to say that I tried to devise a tehta mode in which tehtar
      would be placed on the previous tengwa but I always seemed to do it
      wrong because the end result was less than good. I would have to work
      more on that and would appreciate help, as with everything else. I
      would also like o thank everybody for their advice and suggestions; I
      will try to incorporate them in a future revision.

      Just one question for Dan Smith if he's around here somewhere - did
      you by any chance get the postcards I sent for the fonts? In the past
      it wasn't uncommon for letters to get lost or misplace; I once
      received a letter from a pen pal 4 months after it was sent !
    • Måns Björkman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2006
        Good job!

        Please, feel free to upload the mode in the
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tengscribe/ files section as well.

        Yours,
        Måns