Numeric Base Converter

  • Benct Philip Jonsson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      I have put up a JavaScript for convering between different numeric
      bases at <http://www.melroch.se/baseconv.html>

      I didn't write this converter — my math skills are far too inadequate
      for that! As far as I remember the author was someone on the Conlang
      email list. I just changed it to use base 12, as in Quenya, as default
      value and put it up here on my site, so that everyone can use it —
      including me when away from home!
      --
      /BP 8^)>

      "Maybe" is a strange word. When mum or dad says it
      it means "yes", but when my big brothers say it it
      means "no"!

      (Philip Jonsson jr, age 7)