Re: help me with my tatoo

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2006
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "iskotezi" <iskotezi@...> wrote:

      > i am a new member of this group, from croatia.
      > i need someone to help me with my tatoo.
      > i will be very gratefull to anyone who help me.
      > this is what i need help for.
      > i would like to make tatto of my girlfriend's name.
      > her name is maya. i would like it in tengwar noldor font,
      > as-is,orthographic, letter-by-letter and also a number 23 if
      > that is possible. maya 23
      > this is very important to me.
      > many big thanks to anyone who help me.
      > hope to hear you soon

      Cao i dobrodosao,

      here you can find my proposal of your request:

      The numeral 23 can be written either with a dot or a "straight line"
      (we call it a _tilde_) over the tengwa, so it is up to you which one
      of these better please your eyes ;o)

      The first letter/tengwa of the name Maya (M - it looks like a small
      underlined _m_) can be a bit bigger in proportion to the rest of the
      transcription).

      Uzivaj!

      Lucy aka Calwen Lacharnen aka cal