help me with my tatoo

  • iskotezi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
      i am a new member of this group, from croatia.
      i need someone to help me with my tatoo.
      i will be very gratefull to anyone who help me.
      this is what i need help for.
      i would like to make tatto of my girlfriend's name.
      her name is maya. i would like it in tengwar noldor font,
      as-is,orthographic, letter-by-letter and also a number 23 if
      that is possible. maya 23
      this is very important to me.
      many big thanks to anyone who help me.
      hope to hear you soon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2006
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "iskotezi" <iskotezi@...> wrote:

        > i am a new member of this group, from croatia.
        > i need someone to help me with my tatoo.
        > i will be very gratefull to anyone who help me.
        > this is what i need help for.
        > i would like to make tatto of my girlfriend's name.
        > her name is maya. i would like it in tengwar noldor font,
        > as-is,orthographic, letter-by-letter and also a number 23 if
        > that is possible. maya 23
        > this is very important to me.
        > many big thanks to anyone who help me.
        > hope to hear you soon

        Cao i dobrodosao,

        here you can find my proposal of your request:

        The numeral 23 can be written either with a dot or a "straight line"
        (we call it a _tilde_) over the tengwa, so it is up to you which one
        of these better please your eyes ;o)

        The first letter/tengwa of the name Maya (M - it looks like a small
        underlined _m_) can be a bit bigger in proportion to the rest of the
        transcription).

        Uzivaj!

        Lucy aka Calwen Lacharnen aka cal