Re: Help Me Please

  • j_mach_wust
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 10:26 AM
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony" <diggabone@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know how to write 32 in tengwar???

      Hi

      I'd write it in English, and there it'd look like this:

      first word: letter súle, single dot diacritical on letter óre, letter
      tinco, breve diacritical on "long carrier" letter

      second word: letter súle, letter rómen, two acute diacriticals on two
      "short carrier" letters

      For the tengwar names see the appendices of the Lord of the Rings, or,
      if you don't have that book, the excellent site by Måns Björkman:

      http://at.mansbjorkman.net/teng_names.htm

      Or, if you prefer, the following string would produce these letters if
      shown in a usual tengwar font:

      36T1~Û 37`V`V

      Hope that helps.

      kry@s:
      j. 'mach' wust
    • Palatinus
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7 2:36 AM
        > Does anyone know how to write 32 in tengwar???

        please google for 'tengwar numerals'

        Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
      • gildir_2
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
          --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony" <diggabone@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know how to write 32 in tengwar???

          You may want to have a look at the guide at
          http://www.forodrim.org/daeron/md_teng_primers.html

          Suilaid o Mellonath Daeron,
          Gildir, Per Lindberg