Help Me Please

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      Does anyone know how to write 32 in tengwar???
    • j_mach_wust
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony" <diggabone@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know how to write 32 in tengwar???

        Hi

        I'd write it in English, and there it'd look like this:

        first word: letter súle, single dot diacritical on letter óre, letter
        tinco, breve diacritical on "long carrier" letter

        second word: letter súle, letter rómen, two acute diacriticals on two
        "short carrier" letters

        For the tengwar names see the appendices of the Lord of the Rings, or,
        if you don't have that book, the excellent site by Måns Björkman:

        http://at.mansbjorkman.net/teng_names.htm

        Or, if you prefer, the following string would produce these letters if
        shown in a usual tengwar font:

        36T1~Û 37`V`V

        Hope that helps.

        kry@s:
        j. 'mach' wust
      • Palatinus
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
          > Does anyone know how to write 32 in tengwar???

          please google for 'tengwar numerals'

          Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
        • gildir_2
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1 11:50 AM
            --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony" <diggabone@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone know how to write 32 in tengwar???

            You may want to have a look at the guide at
            http://www.forodrim.org/daeron/md_teng_primers.html

            Suilaid o Mellonath Daeron,
            Gildir, Per Lindberg