Re: FONTS!!!!

  • funnywopp
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2006
      Thank you very much you have been a great help. I am going to go with
      the phonetic spelling. Do you have any suggestions on where to
      purchase or download a reliable quenya-english Dictionary?
      Also my wife thanks you too. She wanted to make sure I
      speciffically said that.
      mark
    • Måns Björkman
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2006
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "funnywopp" <funnywopp@...> wrote:

        > Thank you very much you have been a great help. I am going to go with
        > the phonetic spelling. Do you have any suggestions on where to
        > purchase or download a reliable quenya-english Dictionary?
        > Also my wife thanks you too. She wanted to make sure I
        > speciffically said that.
        > mark

        You're both welcome. As for reliable wordlists, I can only recommend
        those found on Ardalambion:

        http://www.uib.no/people/hnohf/wordlists.htm

        I think no-one will dispute that these wordlists are the most
        extensive and reliable that are publicly available.

        Yours,
        Måns