New font: Valmaric Eldamar beta 1

  • Måns Björkman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Fellow Elfscribers,

      For those with an interest in the Valmaric script: today I have
      uploaded to Amanye Tenceli a first beta of the TrueType font Valmaric
      Eldamar, which is (transparently) an attempt at a Valmaric font in the
      same style as Sarati Eldamar. All comments, thoughts and suggestions
      are of course immensely appreciated.

      Direct link: http://at.mansbjorkman.net/valmariceldamar.htm

      Yours,
      Måns

      P.S. You may have already guessed it: a "Tengwar Eldamar" font is
      forthcoming. /M