Dorks A Smash at The One Ring Celebration!

  • DOTR Film
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      The dorks have returned from the One Ring Celebration
      - and can we just say what a hit we were?

      No, really. We were...

      Along with the cast and crew (and Jack Peterson, of
      course) we got to speak once again with Elijah Wood,
      Sean Astin, plus our beloved, ever-growing list of
      Dorky fans!

      You can read the report at our website -
      www.dorkoftherings.com, or at Jack's new MySpace page
      - http://www.myspace.com/jackthegenius.

      Thanks again to everyone who helped out, stopped by,
      or has emailed kind words of support. Remember:
      Sponsorship packages are still available! Just email
      me, Tara, at duketrk@..., Subject: Dork
      Sponsorship.

      Thanks again to all! And we can't wait to see you at
      GenCon.

      Sincerely,

      Tara Eary
      Marketing and Sales