hey

  • light_darkness_unity
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 13, 2006
      a new person for elfscript?
    • donalfredo132
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 10, 2007
        hi everybody i want to make my name in tattoo (in quenya or tengwar
        cursive).is there anybody with the knowledge to make me a design???
      • Lakis Lalakis
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 11, 2007
          Yes, we have the knowledge.. but first make sure you know exactly what
          you want. Tengwar cursive is a writing system to write the Quenya
          language, therefore your description doesn't help us much to understand.
          So, be more clear and some persons here will help you :)