Re: help required with another tattoo!!!

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 10, 2006
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "worldofbob2001" wrote:
      > One last question. I have been reading the books again and i now
      > notice that the inscription on the ring on seperates the tengwar where
      > there is punctuation otherwise it remian as one long string of text.
      > Would this be the correct way to represent it?

      Yes, if you read the English version of the text on the One Ring then
      you know that it is a four-verse poem and the verses are separated by
      Tengwar punctuation. That's why I put the triple dots in the beginning
      and in the end of the transcription of your sentence here:

      Hope you'll give us a new tattoo of yours feedback :)