RE: [elfscript] Another Tattooer

  • Stephane Morrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
      Wow thanks!

      Guardian IS indeed a good substitute for Protector.

      I AM indeed male, but Dark One refers to my wife ( in the nicest of ways
      really! :-) ). It is the meaning of her name, as mine is crowned.

      I am actually looking to have “The Crowned and Dark One” translated for the
      purpose of this tattoo ( I’ve decided ) and was thinking

      “i rína ar morna quén” was the way to go… What do you think?

      _____