slipup

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Ah, I should refrain from posting anymore till I've recovered fully from this post-New Year hangover...

      Of course the three versions of the King's Letter (English parts) or the Book of Mazarbul page (the one in tengwar) are perfect examples of (largely) orthographic full writing...apologies...

      Hisilome