Θέμα: Re: [elfscript] Beleriand mode

  • Palatinus
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 21, 2005
      > Well, then, I guess it's time for Daeron to go HoMe.
      > First I've got
      > to get those blasted movie images out of my mind to
      > be sure I end up
      > in the Tolkiens' M-e, not Jackson's. Then click my

      If you want my opinion, Jackson's M-e is different
      from Tolkien's only in story and facts. I don't think
      that visually the movies differ much from the M-e we
      all have in our minds (mostly inspired by Lee's and
      Howe's drawings)

      Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
    • David J. Finnamore
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 21, 2005
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Palatinus <elfiness@y...> wrote:

        > > Well, then, I guess it's time for Daeron to go HoMe.
        > > First I've got
        > > to get those blasted movie images out of my mind to
        > > be sure I end up
        > > in the Tolkiens' M-e, not Jackson's. Then click my
        >
        > If you want my opinion, Jackson's M-e is different
        > from Tolkien's only in story and facts. I don't think
        > that visually the movies differ much from the M-e we
        > all have in our minds (mostly inspired by Lee's and
        > Howe's drawings)

        I think you're right. I'll reply direct since this is getting a
        little OT.