Re: [elfscript] More about Valmaric

  • Arden R. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      On Dec 1, 2005, at 10:20 AM, <fradeve11@...> wrote:

      > I need a summary of ALL we know about Valmaric system of writing; I've
      > just
      > read the page of Lisa Star, but anything other information is very
      > important
      > for me.

      ALL we know about Valmaric:

      _Parma Eldalamberon_ no. 14, pp. 87-134;
      _Parma Eldalamberon_ no. 15, pp. 65-88.

      72 pages of tables, texts, and analyses are not easily summarized.
      Especially when the varieties of the script differ as much as they do.

      Arden R. Smith erilaz@...

      Perilme metto aimaktur perperienta.
      --Elvish proverb