[elfscript] More about Valmaric

  • fradeve11@virgilio.it
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Aiya!

      I need a summary of ALL we know about Valmaric system of writing; I've just
      read the page of Lisa Star, but anything other information is very important
      for me.

      Regards,

      Fradeve

    • Arden R. Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
        On Dec 1, 2005, at 10:20 AM, <fradeve11@...> wrote:

        > I need a summary of ALL we know about Valmaric system of writing; I've
        > just
        > read the page of Lisa Star, but anything other information is very
        > important
        > for me.

        ALL we know about Valmaric:

        _Parma Eldalamberon_ no. 14, pp. 87-134;
        _Parma Eldalamberon_ no. 15, pp. 65-88.

        72 pages of tables, texts, and analyses are not easily summarized.
        Especially when the varieties of the script differ as much as they do.

        Arden R. Smith erilaz@...

        Perilme metto aimaktur perperienta.
        --Elvish proverb