Re: [elfscript] translation

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 21, 2005
      > Hi! I need help! What the translation "I will fear no evil" to Quenya?
      > Is it possible? I think it's not possible, but...

      _Lá rucuvan ulcullo_ may do (not I-will-fear evil-from). But doesn't this
      question belong on Elfling?

      - HKF
    • Palatinus
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 21, 2005
        What was that Google list about hit-and-fade
        translations?

        > Hi Diego,
        > if you want a translation to Quenya, then contact
        > this group:
        >
        > Here, we can help you transcibe either the English
        > or the Quenya
        > sentence in some of the Tolkien's writing systems.
        >
        > Lucy

        Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
      • tinaemelie
        Message 3 of 11 , May 14, 2006
          Hi, would be so thankfull if someone could check if I've translated this text
          right: If you trust anything, trust love. into Sindarin: Esteliach nad, estelio
          meleth. Thanks....