Re: [elfscript] translation

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 21, 2005
      > Hi! I need help! What the translation "I will fear no evil" to Quenya?
      > Is it possible? I think it's not possible, but...

      _Lá rucuvan ulcullo_ may do (not I-will-fear evil-from). But doesn't this
      question belong on Elfling?

      - HKF
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 21, 2005
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "diego de lima costa" <zeutrix@t...>
        wrote:

        > Hi! I need help! What the translation "I will fear no evil" to
        > Quenya?

        Hi Diego,
        if you want a translation to Quenya, then contact this group:

        Here, we can help you transcibe either the English or the Quenya
        sentence in some of the Tolkien's writing systems.

        Lucy
      • Palatinus
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 21, 2005
          What was that Google list about hit-and-fade
          translations?

          > Hi Diego,
          > if you want a translation to Quenya, then contact
          > this group:
          >
          > Here, we can help you transcibe either the English
          > or the Quenya
          > sentence in some of the Tolkien's writing systems.
          >
          > Lucy

          Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
        • tinaemelie
          Message 4 of 11 , May 14, 2006
            Hi, would be so thankfull if someone could check if I've translated this text
            right: If you trust anything, trust love. into Sindarin: Esteliach nad, estelio
            meleth. Thanks....