translation

  • diego de lima costa
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 20, 2005
      Hi! I need help! What the translation "I will fear no evil" to Quenya?
      Is it possible? I think it's not possible, but... If anybody know it,
      please, answer me.
      Thank a lot.

      Diego.

      PS.: I'm brasilian.
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 21, 2005
        > Hi! I need help! What the translation "I will fear no evil" to Quenya?
        > Is it possible? I think it's not possible, but...

        _Lá rucuvan ulcullo_ may do (not I-will-fear evil-from). But doesn't this
        question belong on Elfling?

        - HKF
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 21, 2005
          --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "diego de lima costa" <zeutrix@t...>
          wrote:

          > Hi! I need help! What the translation "I will fear no evil" to
          > Quenya?

          Hi Diego,
          if you want a translation to Quenya, then contact this group:

          Here, we can help you transcibe either the English or the Quenya
          sentence in some of the Tolkien's writing systems.

          Lucy
        • Palatinus
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 21, 2005
            What was that Google list about hit-and-fade
            translations?

            > Hi Diego,
            > if you want a translation to Quenya, then contact
            > this group:
            >
            > Here, we can help you transcibe either the English
            > or the Quenya
            > sentence in some of the Tolkien's writing systems.
            >
            > Lucy

            Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
          • tinaemelie
            Message 5 of 11 , May 14, 2006
              Hi, would be so thankfull if someone could check if I've translated this text
              right: If you trust anything, trust love. into Sindarin: Esteliach nad, estelio
              meleth. Thanks....