Re: repostint with the correct link

  • j_mach_wust
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2005
      rohun wrote:

      > this is the correct link:

      Appearently, the automatic text to link converter used on groups.yahoo
      can't handle space characters... Anyway, I was having some troubles
      with my browser that prevented me from downloading files redirected
      from another link...

      You have transcribed the phrase "come what may" in the tengwar annatar
      alt font first. This is not the right font for transcribing into
      tengwar, since it only contains certain additional characters that are
      not included in the real tengwar annatar font (so the font can be used
      in applications that don't have unicode support). That is to say only
      your second transcription is right, and more than that, I'd say it's
      just perfect (you'll notice it's identical to Danny's impeccable
      proposition)!