Re: hi everyone

  • anonmoos
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Kylah-Rose"
      <naughty_kylah_rose@y...> wrote:

      > Hey, I am really new to all this but find the elvish languages
      > absolutely beautiful. I am trying to find someone who can help me
      > translate my daughters name into elvish for special present to her.
      > Her name is Alyssa Belle. If any one could please help me i would
      > be extremely grateful. Thanks Kylah

      Do you want to TRANSCRIBE it into Elvish script or TRANSLATE it into
      one of the two somewhat-known Elvish languages? These two questions
      are quite different -- the first is much easier, and would be the
      only one really appropriate for this list...

      --
      http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/tengwar-arabic-mode.htm